We can handle more than just collision repairs; ABC Body Repairs can also offer traditional mechanical services, including:
- Brake part repair or replacement for cars and trailers, including in-house machining of new parts
- Repairs and servicing for drive train, including manual and automatic transmissions
- Steering and suspension system repairs for cars and trailers, including wheel alignment
- Tyres supplied on request, including fitting, balancing and aligning
radiator and cooling system repair and replacement
- Engine repairs including head gasket replacement, fuel injectors and pumps cleaning and repairs
- Auto-electrical systems services, including ABS brakes, chassis electronics, central locking, SRS and power steering
- Windscreens repaired or replaced
We’re happy to provide a one-stop shop for all of our customers’ mechanical or collision needs. Contact us today for an inspection of your car.Contact Us
To maintain the peace of mind that comes with a new car’s warranty, many dealerships will insist that you take your vehicle back to them for its regular logbook services. The truth of the matter is that any reputable auto repairer can conduct your logbook services.
ABC Body Repairs regularly conducts logbook services for new petrol, diesel or LPG vehicles, whether they’re passenger cars, vans or utes. Contact us today if you’d like to organise a booking.Contact Us
Victorian road rules require that any used or unregistered vehicle must be certified as roadworthy by a VicRoads-licensed vehicle tester. This inspection involves a check of numerous basic vehicle components and safety mechanisms, to make sure that your vehicle is fit to be registered for the road or sold on to a new owner.
ABC can conduct roadworthy inspections on passenger cars and light commercial vehicles of all makes and models, including LPG vehicles. You’ll be issued with a roadworthy certificate, or a detailed report of your vehicle’s faults. We’re also able to perform inspections of LPG fuel systems. Contact us today to book an inspection.Contact Us
ABC Body Repairs specialises in collision repairs, taking charge of your vehicle from start to finish. We’re able to conduct:
- Chassis realignments and repairs, with Car-O-Liner precision chassis measuring and welding systems
- All welding conducted on site, with our inverter spot welder and specialises plastic welding tools
- Panel beating performed by our team of experienced tradespeople
custom panel fabrication, for when damage to a panel is too great to repair conventionally
- Paintless dent removal, to smooth out minor damage without harming your vehicle’s paint
- Body repairs for larger vehicles, including trucks
Contact us if you’d like to know more about our collision repair services.Contact Us
When a vehicle’s body is damaged beyond the point of our paintless dent repair services, we’ll conduct spot spray painting jobs with our in-house paint matching system, ensuring as close a match to your current car colour as possible. If you’re in the market for an entirely new car colour, we can handle spray painting jobs big or small with our three Seetal spray rooms and bake ovens.
ABC Body Repair was also one of the first workshops in Victoria to use environmentally friendly water-based spray paints, which comply with insurance, manufacturer and Australian road specifications. Our range of paints also provides for a more even coat and quicker drying time.
Contact us if you’d like a new coat of paint for your vehicle.Contact Us
When involved in an accident, regardless of whether you’re insured or not, it’s important to remember that your insurance company (or the other party’s insurance company) can’t dictate to you which workshop you take your vehicle to – you always have the final say.
When you take in your vehicle for repairs after an accident, our four-person administration team can handle all dealings with the insurer for you, managing your claim from start to finish to save you the additional headache. Contact us if you’d like to know more about how we can help you with your insurance claim.Contact Us